Seattle Coffee Gear
Subscriptions on an Adobe Commerce Website
Run State Website Support
Meet Seattle Coffee Gear
Meet Seattle Coffee Gear
A case study in the capabilities of Adobe Commerce.
Since coffee is a replenishment item, a subscription business allows customers to order once and set up recurring shipments so they don’t need to remember to place the same order over and over. Other benefits of adding a subscription line of business include a customer lifetime value that is significantly higher over a non-subscribing customer, lower customer acquisition costs, brand affinity, regular interactions, and reliable revenue.
During the scoping process, we start all subscription projects with a deep dive into the business and customer flows. There are typically multiple entry points for customers to navigate through the subscription process.
During this scoping phase, we draft a concrete implementation plan that would guide the development plan and necessary areas of customization required.
- Defining the base technology, payments, and extension stack.
- Defining the various types of subscription offers. For example: Coffee Club, Gift Subscriptions, and Subscribe & Save.
- The subscription entry points and how updates will occur. This typically results in a user flow diagram with all the various decision points.
- Working with the UX team, we’ll build interactive wires for how the customer will interact through those flows.
- Often quick prototypes with more details on the user flow.
After the scoping phase, Seattle Coffee Gear went straight into the build. Using the Paradox Labs Adaptive Subscriptions module as a base, the Bear Group team built a highly-custom integration with Adobe Commerce, their ERP system, and Klaviyo email marketing.
The Seattle Coffee Gear build ultimately included subscription customizations for three primary user flows, support for multi-destination subscriptions, existing subscription data migration, all relevant front-end development for subscription landing pages, account dashboards, and product detail pages.
Portland Coffee Roasters
- B2B Magento 2 Integration
- Rootstock ERP
- Custom Order Processing Experience
Every Man Jack
- Easy and immersive product browsing experience
- Custom subscription offerings
- Updated UX to match their growing brand
- ERP integrated with Adobe Commerce
- Elevated front-end theme
- Improved performance and navigation
Start Your Project
Three Easy Steps:
The first step in working with Bear Group is to fill out our contact form to schedule an introductory call with our team.
We'll listen to the challenges you are facing and discuss possible solutions. This will give you an idea of how we can help.
After you've decided that Bear Group is the right development partner for you, we'll kick off your project and dive right in.