Make Your Website Vision a Reality with an Expert Development Team
Bear Group development team integrates the systems that your business uses into a seamlessly-built website that fits your brand, timeline, and budget.
- Experts that listen and understand your website concerns and goals
- Clear communication throughout your project
- Complex problem solvers building the custom solutions you need
Services We Offer
We build scalable, custom-branded online stores that are completely integrated into your site’s look and feel — giving you the solid foundation and tools you need to grow your business.
You need a website that captures your brand magic but is decidedly simple to update and maintain. We tailor our web development to your business needs so you get a fully responsive, mobile-optimized website built to your exact specifications.
Why Bear Group?
Web projects are large undertakings that you need an expert partner to successfully complete. At Bear Group, we’ve seen web projects of every size and have led our clients through complex planning, development, launch, and post-launch support.
Our 15 years of experience has allowed us to grow alongside our clients, making us a trusted partner with an average 6-year client relationship. Choose an expert that listens to understand your challenges and identifies solutions that are fit for your business.
They're advisors to us. It's critical help for those of us who aren't developers to understand the pros and cons of different decisions.Rebecca, Glazer's Camera
Get to Know Us
At Bear Group, we understand the importance of a well-functioning website to a business. Our talented team of experts is proud to lead the way on the digital frontier for our clients. We use our clear, “no surprises” communication approach to help our clients bring their website vision to life on time and within budget. Every business has its own complexities, work with the Bear Group team to build a custom web solution for you.
Featured Case Studies
Don't Just Take Our Word For It
Get Started in 3 Easy Steps
Request a Free Call: The first step in working with Bear Group is to request a free introductory call. One of our team members will reach out to you to set up a 30-minute meeting.
Introductory Call: During our introductory call we listen to the challenges you are facing and discuss possible solutions for your business. This will give you an idea of exactly how Bear Group can help you love your website.
Get Started: After you’ve decided that Bear Group is the right partner to bring your website vision to life, we’ll kick off your project by getting to know more about your company and begin our regular communications.
They were given a broken "tool" and were able to work through each and every issue until they were fixed for our customers and their web ordering experience. They have been the best team to work with after having two others that tried.Andrea, IDEX
Frequently Asked Questions
The first step to get started is to fill out a contact us form. From there, a member of our team with reach out to you to set up a quick introductory call and help determine if Bear Group is the right partner for you.
We support new site builds, updates, platform changes, integrations, and maintenance projects. Our primary platform expertise are Shopify, Adobe Commerce (Magento), and Drupal.
- Technical Project Manager: Your main point of contact, helps to keep your project on schedule and within budget.
- Solutions Architect: Helps you navigate the tech landscape and evaluate the best course of action.
- Senior Developer: Draws on extensive experience to deliver elegant custom code.
- Front-End Developer: Brings your designs to life and ensures the UX is exactly how you want it.
- Web Operations Specialist: Ensures a completely safe, secure environment from initial build to launch.
- Content Manager: Manages the heavy lifting of your website content migration.
- QA Specialist: Conducts thorough testing to ensure everything looks and works the way it should.
- Scoping/Kickoff: Before we dive in, we learn what makes your company tick and how we can help you realize your broader goals for your website. Your technical project manager will begin regular check-ins with you and your team so you always know where your project stands.
- Design/UX: We work closely with design partners and internal design teams to provide feedback on the feasibility and cost of planned features during the design / UX phase of your project — helping your project stay on schedule and within budget.
- Site Building: This is where we hit full stride. We’ll put a development and staging server in place so you can watch the website take shape. The engineering team then sets to work coding the project to plan—responsive theme development, page layouts, menus, UX, and other interactive elements.
- Custom Development: With the content management system components in place, we’ll migrate content and get you access to work on pages as we build out custom UX elements and connect any third-party extensions and integrations.
- Last 10% & Go Live: In the final 10% before launch, we’ll do front-end polish, training, documentation, user acceptance testing, and analytics set up. Then, once you’re ready, we’ll pick a day to launch your new website!
- Post-Launch Support: Launching your website is just the beginning. After your site goes live, you may choose to join Run State, our post-launch maintenance program, to get proactive, reliable support from our team.
Get Started with an Expert Development Team
While working with Bear Group you’ll be working with a strong expert team with transparent communication and deep respect for their clients. We view our clients as partners and will always give suggestions with your best interest in mind. The web development process can seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be when you work with an experienced team like Bear Group.
We’ll make sure your website works beautifully, is simple to use, and will continue to serve you for years to come. Get started today by submitting a contact form.