Integration with Magento Commerce
As an enterprise resource planning (ERP) software used by manufacturing companies around the world, abas ERP helps to increase business efficiencies around online order processing.
Bear Group has partnered with the abas ERP team to develop a connector for Magento 2. The Magento connection between abas API and Magento unlocks new potential for companies looking to build an effective direct commerce channel fully integrated with the abas ERP.
The abas-Magento Connector
The base abas-Magento extension has the following capabilities which can be enabled for each specific merchant’s needs. While available, each of these require mapping and custom configuration to work with your specific abas installation.
- Abas to Magento connection
- Establish the API connection point and generate a token for communication with your abas ERP (Magento and abas do not need to be in the same hosting environment).
- Map an Abas ID to Magento customer account, to connect the two customer profiles.
They can do the following from abas to Magento with the connector:
- Send customer addresses
- Inventory creation
- Quantity updates
- Product attribute updates from abas to Magento (pricing, descriptions, custom attributes)
- Ability to use saved credit cards on file in abas within Magento
- Dynamic pricing that can be set at the customer level. When a customer logs into Magento, if they have a connected abas ID on their account, it will display pricing specific to them at the product level.
- Shipping and tax can be dynamically provided in the cart and checkout as they are calculated by abas (or an integrated destination-based tax service like Avalara).
- Additional charges, for example hazardous materials, or handling fees can be provided by abas and displayed in the customers cart.
Portland Coffee Roasters
- B2B Magento 2 Integration
- Rootstock ERP
- Custom Order Processing Experience
Every Man Jack
- Easy and immersive product browsing experience
- Custom subscription offerings
- Updated UX to match their growing brand
- ERP integrated with Adobe Commerce
- Elevated front-end theme
- Improved performance and navigation
Start Your Project
Three Easy Steps:
The first step in working with Bear Group is to fill out our contact form to schedule an introductory call with our team.
We'll listen to the challenges you are facing and discuss possible solutions. This will give you an idea of how we can help.
After you've decided that Bear Group is the right development partner for you, we'll kick off your project and dive right in.