Adobe Commerce (Magento) integration with abas ERP
As an enterprise resource planning (ERP) software used by manufacturing companies around the world, abas ERP helps to increase business efficiencies around online order processing.
Bear Group has partnered with the abas ERP team to develop a connector for Magento 2. The Magento connection between abas API and Magento unlocks new potential for companies looking to build an effective direct commerce channel fully integrated with the abas ERP.
The abas-Magento Connector
The base abas-Magento extension has the following capabilities which can be enabled for each specific merchant’s needs.
While available, each of these require mapping and custom configuration to work with your specific abas installation.
- abas to Magento connection
- Establish the API connection point and generate a token for communication with your abas ERP (Magento and abas do not need to be in the same hosting environment).
- Map an Abas ID to Magento customer account, to connect the two customer profiles.
- Send customer addresses from abas to Magento
- Inventory creation from abas to Magento
- Quantity updates from abas to Magento
- Product attribute updates from abas to Magento (pricing, descriptions, custom attributes)
- Ability to use saved credit cards on file in abas within Magento
- Dynamic pricing that can be set at the customer level. When a customer logs into Magento, if they have a connected abas ID on their account, it will display pricing specific to them at the product level.
- Shipping & Tax can be dynamically provided in the cart and checkout as they are calculated by abas (or an integrated destination-based tax service like Avalara).
- Additional charges, for example hazardous materials, or handling fees can be provided by abas and displayed in the customers cart.
Start Your Web Development Project with Expert Adobe Commerce Developers
While working with Bear Group on your Adobe Commerce website build you’ll be working with a strong expert team with transparent communication and deep respect for their clients. We view our clients as partners and will always give suggestions with your best interest in mind. The web development process can seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be when you work with an experienced team like Bear Group.